Faveo was founded out of the dream of creating a large commercial Nordic player in professional project management, but also the dream of delivering world class project management.
Following several years of vigorous growth, the Swedish consulting firm Swepro has merged with the Norwegian firm PTL to create Faveo. As a player on the Nordic market, we are now able to offer greater capacity and a wider range of services.
Faveo is certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. We have 350 employees in nine offices in Norway and Sweden. The firm is owned by the employees and is entirely independent of other players on the market.
The name Faveo
Faveo is the Latin word for help and support, and is the basic origin of words such as favour, favourable and favourite. We have chosen the name Faveo because we want to emphasise that our most important task is to create a sense of security. We do this by:
- Delivering the anticipated result
- Having capacity and knowledge that do not depend on specific individuals
- Having expertise in our field and in our clientsf operations
- Developing the project management profession, both now and in the future
- Working with an awareness of social and environmental responsibility
- Promoting sustainable development and diversity